The Nation's Only Clinical Meeting Dedicated to Integrative Pain Management
Join the largest network of pain care professionals at this once-a-year learning opportunity happening this October in San Diego! This is your chance to immerse yourself in the latest techniques and best practices for a team-centered approach to pain management.
Summer Sale ends on Labor Day! Most tickets are 30% off the normal rates.
See the Meeting Schedule
Practical presentations about the most commonly encountered and challenging pain conditions will be delivered in unique, interactive instructional formats. In addition to learning how to practice integrative pain care, attendees will participate in practical problem-solving sessions with government agencies and policy makers who make patient access to care and multidisciplinary treatments possible.
Over 3+ days, you’ll earn the most CME/CEU for the lowest cost of any pain management meeting -- plus:
- Learn about the newest, evidence-based, integrative approaches to pain management -- for everything from headache and neuropathic pain, to fibromyalgia and back pain.
- Hear about best practices in team-based care for the most commonly encountered and challenging painful conditions.
- Participate in interactive case study discussions and learn from fellow members of the pain care team and experts in the field.
- Join a conversation with our experts at the forefront of the biggest policy and advocacy issues affecting access and reimbursement for integrative pain care.
- And much more!
Who should attend?
All pain clinicians who embrace a person-centered, integrative model of pain care. See list of disciplines here.
After attending this meeting attendees will be better able to:
● Define the benefits of patient-centered care
● Discuss the role of nutrition in managing chronic pain
● Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of common pain conditions
● Describe key components of an integrative pain management program
● Identify pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic evidence-based treatments for managing chronic pain
See Ticket Options and Prices
See the Pre-Meeting Sessions
See the Speakers
Submit a Poster Abstract
Become an Exhibitor
Registration cancellations will be accepted if sent in writing to the AIPM or e-mailed to email@example.com by September 1, 2017. A service charge of $100 will be applied to all cancellations. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations made after September 1, 2017.