- Annual Meeting
|28th Annual Meeting Poster Abstracts|
We are currently accepting poster presentations in the following categories:
Posters submissions must be received by September 1, 2017.
Committee experts will review all posters for originality and relevance, and accepted posters will be presented on Friday, October 20, 2017, from 6:00-8:00 PM, and be available for throughout the conference. Guidelines for submission and presentation are listed below.
1. Poster Proposals and all accompanying materials must be electronically submitted to email@example.com no later than September 1, 2017. Please call MacKenzie at 209-813-2573 if you wish to submit an Abstract for review after this date.
2. We consider the Poster Presentations to be an educational activity, and therefore must be free of bias. All sources of support must be disclosed and acknowledged in the Abstract and must be listed in the top right-hand corner of the poster at the meeting.
a. If conflict of interest is not disclosed and/or listed on the poster, your submission can be disqualified.
3. Generic names should be used versus brand names when possible. Also, the use of words such as novel, unique, robust, and excellent is thought to be promotional, and must be substantiated by proper references or p-values. When possible, use pharmacologic agent, medication, therapy, or a similar term, instead of drug.
a. Logos are not permitted on the poster other than institutional affiliations.
4. Only Encore presentations from other conferences occurring during or after September 2016 will be accepted unless new data is being presented. Please note if this material has been previously published.
5. Poster Proposals will be reviewed and selected by members of the Education Advisory and Review Committee.
6. AIPM reserves the right to edit your Abstract for publication, and will send a copy for your approval following the scientific review.
7. Presenters must be registered for the Meeting on the day of the Poster Session, and are responsible for the associated conference fees. Presenters are responsible for all personal expenses (travel, hotel, etc.).
8. One of the authors of the Poster must be present during the specified hours of the Poster Session(s). Please indicate on this form which author will be presenting and attending.
9. Posters must fit a 4’h x 8’w poster board. Poster Presentations are to be free of commercial bias and avoid proprietary references, including the use of logos.
10.Please bring sufficient 8½ x 11 inch copies of your poster (100+) for the conference attendees.
To submit your poster, please fill out the following information: